New members welcome! Explore golf club memberships at Indian Hills Golf Club near Stillwater, Minnesota.
Indian Hills Golf and Country Club was established in 1970 and has a proud tradition of being the private country club of choice for discriminating golfers in the Twin Cities area. The course is managed by a second-generation owner, and a new generation of golfers is discovering the beauty, the course challenge and the distinction and privilege of membership.
Indian Hills is a club where people care about one another and want to spend time together. New members are enthusiastically welcomed and find it very easy to make friends. Our leagues, member activities, and extensive tournament schedule afford many opportunities to meet people. Most members consider Indian Hills an extension of their home and an integral part of their lifestyle.
Leave all your cares at the front door while our attentive, courteous staff takes care of your every need. Our beautifully maintained golf course and our clubhouse staff will make you proud to bring in your friends and business associates.
If an exceptional club in a spectacular setting with all of the amenities you deserve is something you’re looking for, Indian Hills Golf Club wants to talk to you about membership. It’s better out here.
Indian Hills Golf Club membership packages:
Membership categories: Single, Family, Associate, and Corporate.
- Single members are afforded all the privileges of full membership, including use of the clubhouse facilities and golf course.
- Family members are afforded all the privileges of full membership, including use of the clubhouse facilities and golf course. A family membership includes husband, wife and unmarried children under the age of 27.
- Associate members are afforded all the privileges of full membership, including use of the clubhouse facilities and golf course. Associate memberships are available to people ages 18 through 34. When associates reach 35, they must pay any initiation fees applicable at the time of their conversion to full membership. Untill then, they pay reduced dues with no play restrictions. Mandatory charges are the same as a family or single membership.
- Corporate members: The main corporate membership can be set up as a family or single membership. The main corporate membership will be responsible for all mandatory and minimum charges, including dues for family or single memberships. Corporate membership can sponsor up to 9 single memberships under the original membership. All sponsored members must be employees of the company and must produce supporting documentation to verify employment. Sponsored corporate membership can be transferred to a different employee during the prepaid year due to transfer or termination. The corporation’s original membership is ultimately responsible for payment of the sponsored membership's billing or charges. Billings can go to the business or personal address. Initiation is for the main corporate membership only. Original main corporate membership will pay dues, mandatory and minimum charges. Sponsored corporate membership is for one person only. NO family privileges. Sponsored corporate membership has a mandatory charge for range balls and bar & restaurant monthly minimum charges. Sponsored corporate membership can add any service for an additional charge (club storage, locker, handicap or valet service) Corporate-sponsored membership has unlimited play except for the following: Wednesdays between 12 and 4 pm. and Saturdays and Sundays before 11 a.m. Corporate-sponsored members must wait until 1 week prior to tournaments before signing up.
- Seasonal Members: Seasonal memberships are reserved for Indian Hills members who have changed their main residence to states other than Minnesota or Wisconsin. You must have had a single or family membership for one full year. Seasonal members are charged on a monthly basis for only those months they reside in Minnesota or Wisconsin and use the facility. The monthly rate is 20% of the yearly single or family membership dues per month, with a four-month maximum. Seasonal members pay full-season locker room storage and range balls and are responsible for their minimum, for the months in which they are paying dues.
- Widow members: The widows of former Indian Hills members are invited to continue on an individual membership at a reduced rate. These membership applications will be reviewed on an individual basis by management.
- Membership certificates: Any initiation fees paid as a part of your membership are actually transfer fees that an incoming member pays upon application to the club. This transfer fee does not represent stock in the club and is not refundable upon a member's resignation. Membership is based on a one-year commitment. The membership period will begin on the day of registration or the day initial payment is received and will be up for renewal on the anniversary date, which is on the first day of the same month the following year. After the first year of membership, any resignations should be turned in to the office in writing 30 days before the annual anniversary date. If no resignation request is made pursuant to this paragraph, the member shall be considered to have automatically renewed for another one-year membership commitment.
Please call the club @ (651) 770-2301 x10, for prices and availability or email Cindy HERE